About Royal Sun Park ALF
Royal Sun Park is an assisted living community nestled away in scenic Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida. The trees are abundant, lining the streets and paving the way to this paradise. With the Museum of Science and Industry nearby, there is plenty to do.
The helpful and friendly staff specialize in Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Staff members are trained in the special assistance required for the memory care of all residents. Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal care, hygiene, eating, and ambulation offered to residents who need the help. Third party care is also available upon request.
Lifestyle and amenities include but are not limited to the following:
- Private and semi-private suites
- Weekly cleaning and laundry services (currently does not include dry cleaning)
- Three home cooked meals and three snacks prepared daily
- Beauty salon (the beautician is available one day a week)
- Non-denominational religious services
- Activities director to facilitate entertainment such as singing, dancing, games, bingo, movies, arts, crafts, and other activities
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy available
With fully furnished private or semi-private suites available, residents who live here will feel safe and secure. Each room comes complete with a phone and television hookup so that they can stay connected to familiar comforts and their family.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor