Rose Villa Assisted Living
2335 West Maya Way Phoenix AZ 85085
Rose Villa Assisted Living is a senior care home that is located in the metropolitan city of Phoenix, AZ and Maricopa County. Phoenix, also the large capital of Arizona is known for its upscale resorts, golf courses and mostly for its sunny and warm winters. In fact, it is even nicknamed the 'Valley of the sun'. The group home itself is located conveniently nearby local shopping, dining and medical offices and offers great views of the Superstition Mountains. The beautiful views and convenient location make this a great city to call home.
Rose Villa Assisted Living takes great pride in the level of service it provides to its senior residents. We offer the ability to independently live, while having 24 hour nursing and assistance available to you, in the case of an emergency. All of our staff members are fully committed and qualified to assist you.
In addition to the safety of our seniors being met, we also encourage interaction among our residents. To assist with this, our group home setting offers the following amenities:
- 22-acre campus with lush greens and plenty of gardens and green views
- Flexible dining options on-site, including a delivery service
- Post-office on-site
- Farmers market throughout the season, run by the residents
- Rose Villa library
- Guest rooms for family and friends available
We invite you to call us home, and join us for fun, relaxation and comfort in our beautiful, interactive community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.