104 River Valley Road New Richmond OH 45157
Riverview Bluffs is a senior housing community for residents 62 years and older, located in New Richmond, Clermont County, Ohio. Located along the Ohio River, New Richmond is a beautiful place to live. Its country atmosphere and the many events held by the river, New Richmond is a great place to live.
The office staff at Riverview Bluffs is there to handle any questions or concerns that its residents may have. If residents have any problems in their apartments, the maintenance staff is on hand to make the repairs quickly.
Riverview Bluffs apartments all have one-floor floor plans with over 1,000 square feet of space. . This makes moving around easy, especially for handicapped residents. There are a variety of amenities that make Riverview Bluffs that make living there pleasant and convenient. Some of these amenities include:
- Large kitchens with a dishwasher, refrigerator, and garbage disposal
- An on site laundry facility and washer dryer hookups in the apartments
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Each unit has its own balcony or patio
- Oversized closets in each unit with ample storage space
- Quiet country atmosphere
- Pets are welcome based on the pet restriction policy
- Easily affordable apartments for low income families
- Ample parking for residents and their guests
If your idea of happiness is sitting on your balcony, enjoying the scenic view, and possibly seeing a deer or two, Riverview Bluffs is the place for you. For more information on our units and availability, give our office a call.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.