River Bend Apartments
222 N Whitford Street Fergus Falls MN 56537
River Bend Apartments is a senior housing community located in the tranquil city of Fergus Falls, MN. The community is located on the Rum River and nearby the Riverside Waterfowl Sanctuary and offers beautiful waterfront views. The city of Fergus Falls is located in the county of Anoka, nearby Lake Alice for even more beautiful waterfront views and includes many trees with serene walking trails.
River Bend Apartments places great importance on the comfort and care of its residents, offering studio to three bedroom options depending on the needs of the individual. Heated underground parking is available for the safety and comfort of our seniors as well. Property management on site 24/7, along with controlled access into the apartment complex makes our residents feel safer.
In addition to meeting our seniors comfort and safety needs, River Bend Apartments offer the following amenities:
- Air conditioning in each apartment
- Large walk-in closets in each apartment
- On-site laundry rooms
- Patio or balcony in each apartment for relaxing or entertaining your new friends
- Located conveniently close to local shopping, dining, and medical care facilities
- Storage spaces available
River Bend Apartments cares about the comfort and safety of its residents, and welcomes you to join us at your new home for convenience, relaxation, and efficiency.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.