Residence on the Thames
850 Grand Avenue W Chatham ON N7L5H5
Residence on the Thames is an assisted living community located in the charming town of Chatham, Ontario. With a fantastic staff and plenty to see and do, Residence on the Thames is the perfect place to call home.
Chatham is a very active town with many different art galleries, museums and theatres. It hosts several family-oriented festivals throughout the year, where you can sample delicious food, learn about local history and see fantastic performances. With the Thames River running through it, Chatham is very popular with water enthusiasts and fishers. Chatham is also an excellent place for beginner or advanced bird watchers.
Back at your residence you have your choice of a bright studio or one-bedroom apartment where you can relax and look out over several acres of our well-kept grounds. Our skilled and pleasant staff are available to you 24 hours a day, and you'll have access to all of our fabulous amenities, including:
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Medication management
- Three delicious and healthy meals a day, plus regular snacks
- Frequent shopping trips and outings to various events
- Bright and roomy indoor common spaces where you can visit with family and friends
We are proud to offer exceptional service to all of our residents in a secure and comfortable environment, and we hope you will choose us for your new home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.