3676 Guess Rd Durham NC 27705
Ramsgate FCH is a residential care home located in the beautiful city of Durham, North Carolina. The metropolitan community is known for rich history and humid subtropical climate for agricultural growth with the Eno River passing through the area. Durham is a wonderful place to live with an inviting atmosphere for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Ramsgate FCH is committed to providing seniors with the highest quality of care in a beautiful, spacious group home setting. Our community strives to keep all seniors safe and secure. Our well-trained, caring and compassionate staff is always available day or night to provide care and comfort.
Along with meeting all seniors' personal physical and medical needs, our community strives in keeping residents engaged to encourage interaction and socialization with our numerous amenities, including:
- An outdoor patio area and large lawn area to provide opportunities for socialization and recreation
- Nutritionally prepared meals provided to meet each senior's specific dietary needs
- Access to local events, sporting and social activities including The Carolina Theater, Duke gardens, music, arts, and many more
- Access to devotional services at Duke University Chapel
- Monthly outings, individual and group games
- Access to personal hobbies
- Special interest and educational opportunities for continue learning
We are proud of our vibrant and fun loving community. We would like to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at Ramsgate FCH.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.