RAH Winthrop Manor ALF
2100 Idlewood Avenue Richmond VA 23220
Winthrop Manor is an assisted living community in the historic city of Richmond, VA. Our community is located in a fully-renovated former elementary school that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Richmond is home to countless attractions, unique restaurants and inviting shops, making this an ideal place to settle down.
Winthrop Manor is dedicated to providing seniors with a safe, welcoming community where everyone is valued and respected. Our professional staff team are on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep residents secure and comfortable, while our emergency call system means seniors can always call for assistance. We believe in supporting our seniors to live full, healthy lives surrounded by good friends and family members.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities designed to promote independence, health and happiness among our residents. These amenities include:
- An enclosed outdoor patio for socializing and relaxing
- Private and semi-private rooms
- On-site laundry, beauty salon and barber shop
- Three meals served daily
- Regular in-house exercise classes, games nights and special events
- Religious services held on-site
Winthrop Manor is proud of our spacious, modernized and affordable assisted living community, and we invite you to our welcoming, caring community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.