7250 Quartze Ave Winnetka CA 91306
Located in a quiet neighborhood in the west-central San Fernando Valley, Quartz Garden a senior care home with a heart in Los Angeles, CA. If life in California is famous for anything, it's the endless summer-like weather. Residents of our home can count on almost 365 opportunities to get outside all year, a big deal for those who want to stay fit and active well into their golden years.
Our caregiver team share a common ideal: that the gift of caring is not service but the ability to feel compassion, to adapt care to the indivudual's needs, in pursuit of excellence. Beyond compassion, however, we employ caregivers who are screened for criminal records, DMV violations, Department of Justice backgrounds. Our 24-hour staff is licensed and regulated by the State of California and hold CPR/First Aid certificates.
Our highly qualified and compassionate caregivers provide the following services and amenities to keep all clients active and engaged in daily life at Quartz Garden:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Restaurant-style menu options with healthy meals and snacks
- Outdoor spaces to take in nature and socialize
- Daily activities and exercise
- Beautician and barber services
- Shopping and other errands
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Escort to scheduled medical appointment
- Church companionship
One visit and you'll see how our group home setting is the perfect combination of quality lifestyle and care at a great price. Come visit us for a free tour, visit and consultation; you'll see gracious home life unfold right before your eyes.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.