Quail Hollow ALF
506 N. Ehorn Lane Chewelah WA 99109
Quail Hollow Assisted Living is a senior care home in Chewelah, WA, that provides care to the Stevens County area. Chewelah is a small, rural town that is brimming with wildlife and breathtaking scenery. With vast forests surrounding the home, residents can enjoy daily nature walks and bird watching. With a hospital, grocery store, and restaurant within walking distance, Quail Hollow provides optimal convenience and entertainment options.
At Quail Hollow Assisted Living , each staff member is chosen based on their education, experience, and personality to ensure every employee is fully qualified and capable of providing superior care. Due to the small community size, staff members soon form deep bonds with all residents, enabling them to tailor their care plan to cater to the precise needs of each individual. With their adept skillset, compassionate heart, and commitment to excellence, the staff at Quail Hollow are leaders in caregiving.
Quail Hollow offers a group home setting with a variety of amenities including:
- Private bedrooms with private bathrooms available
- Beautifully landscaped setting with outdoor common areas for relaxing or socializing
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Transportation to nearby areas
- A tight-knit community of just 16 residents
- Emergency call systems in every room
- Shared meals that cater to vegetarian, gluten-free, and kosher diets
At Quail Hollow, residents will feel right at home. With private rooms and ample leisure time, residents can enjoy optimal independence with a touch of personalized care. The medical personnel are highly qualified, so people can relax and leave their health in the hands of experts.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.