About Quail Hollow ALF
Quail Hollow Assisted Living is a senior care home in Chewelah, WA, that provides care to the Stevens County area. Chewelah is a small, rural town that is brimming with wildlife and breathtaking scenery. With vast forests surrounding the home, residents can enjoy daily nature walks and bird watching. With a hospital, grocery store, and restaurant within walking distance, Quail Hollow provides optimal convenience and entertainment options.
At Quail Hollow Assisted Living , each staff member is chosen based on their education, experience, and personality to ensure every employee is fully qualified and capable of providing superior care. Due to the small community size, staff members soon form deep bonds with all residents, enabling them to tailor their care plan to cater to the precise needs of each individual. With their adept skillset, compassionate heart, and commitment to excellence, the staff at Quail Hollow are leaders in caregiving.
Quail Hollow offers a group home setting with a variety of amenities including:
- Private bedrooms with private bathrooms available
- Beautifully landscaped setting with outdoor common areas for relaxing or socializing
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Transportation to nearby areas
- A tight-knit community of just 16 residents
- Emergency call systems in every room
- Shared meals that cater to vegetarian, gluten-free, and kosher diets
At Quail Hollow, residents will feel right at home. With private rooms and ample leisure time, residents can enjoy optimal independence with a touch of personalized care. The medical personnel are highly qualified, so people can relax and leave their health in the hands of experts.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor