About Princess Care Home II
Princess Care Home II, in Everett, WA, is a residential care home that serves Snohomish County. Snohomish County is well known throughout Washington as being a haven for shopping and entertainment. Yet, mixed in with this bustling metropolis is a rural essence that is both rustic and inviting. With Silver Lake to one side and the ocean to the other, residents can enjoy the stunning outdoors, while maintaining convenient access to all major shopping centers.
Princess Care Home II hires the most talented staff available. Each employee is fully credentialed and receives a complete background check prior to hire. After receiving thorough training in their field, they are equipped to handle a range of circumstances including memory problems, incontinence, and administering insulin shots. The community is kept small to provide an intimate, group home setting that enables staff members to form personal relationships with residents.
At Princess Care Home II, residents will enjoy:
- Prepared meals and snacks that can accommodate an array of dietary habits
- Recreational activities including bingo, board games, baking, birthday and holiday parties, exercise classes, and art classes
- On-site beautician and barber
- Transportation to neighboring areas
- 24-hour alarm system and superior medical services
- On-call physician care for any illnesses or discomfort
Residents at the Princess Care Home II experience maximum levels of independence, while enjoying ample free time and relaxation. All custodial and laundry services are taken care of by staff, so residents can bask in the luxury of retirement, while forgetting about the dull errands of the day.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor