Primrose Personal Care Home
3 Pershing Lane Sicklerville NJ 08081
3 Pershing Lane. Sicklerville, NJ 08081
The mission of the Home is to improve the quality of life for older veterans and seniors with disabilities and to assist them in achieving their maximum level of health, independence and productivity.
- Skilled care in home or facility if ordered by medical professional
- Intake and assessment of ongoing needs
- IADL's (in-activities of daily living)
- Social work
- Assistance with medical appointments & transportation
- 24 hour care and supervision
Our Core and target age range is 55 and older or those who are in need of personal care assistance that choose to remain in the community instead of an institutional setting.
Administrator Director — Nicola Richards-Thomas.
Has more than 15 years experience in mental health and aging field.
Case Manager at Philadelphia Area Agency on Aging for 11 years
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Good place for dad
my patients dad loves it there. Mainly men but they have female beds. They cater to veterans as the owner is a veteran but it's a mixed bunch. It is private paid and that was told to us up. the family...
Did not like person that I ...
Did not like person that I spoke to. Did not like living situation. Had to farm them out during day to adult day care. Seems more regimented than I thought it should be. No MCR provisions - when $ runs...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.