620 Blanton Drive Sherman TX 75092
Here at Preston Place we understand the complexities of leaving one's home and moving to another; that is why we take great pride to ensure we are enriching lives through meaningful relationships and a vibrant community that feels like home while providing exceptional care and assistance.
We provide many services and amenities designed to ensure your comfort and safety:
- Our Registered Nurse and Resident Care Partners available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Three healthy and delicious meals provided each day in our restaurant-style dining room, prepared by our gourmet chef
- Snacks provided
- Assistance with medication and daily activities
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves
- Laundry and housekeeping services included
- Two Major Hospitals located a few blocks away
- On site beauty and barber salon operated by a licensed beautician.
- Respite care available
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointment, shopping and outings
- Daily community activities like exercise classes, bingo, entertainment
Enjoy relaxing with your favorite book, or indulge in a lively board or card game with a friend in one of our two spacious and beautifully landscaped courtyards. We also offer several indoor activities when you need to escape the Texas sun. You can participate in a rousing game of bingo with your new friends, explore your inner artist in our arts and crafts room, tickle the ivories on the piano or just have a relaxing conversation in our cozy well-appointed parlor. We also enjoy regular trips to town for shopping and entertainment.
Give us a call today to schedule your personalized tour and see why Preston Place is wonderful place to call home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Where I would live
This is the most wonderful community. They are the nicest people. The entire staff are sweet they will bend over backwards to help. I could not ask for better people. The food is fantastic and they have a...
Very nice,small and homey feeling.[Removed] gave us a great tour and a lot of informative information.
The Deal Was Good and The Care is Going Good
We were impressed with the talk we had and when we found that it was cheaper than the other communities and they had a good deal, we moved my mom. Now she is doing good and she has been doing some of the activities...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.