Praxis of Deerfield Beach
1450 SW 11th Way Deerfield Beach FL 33441
Deerfield Beach, Broward County, Florida, home of the Praxis of Deerfield Beach senior housing community, has more than just Florida's near perfect weather. The neighborhood here is friendly, safe, and reputable. Public transportation is readily available to nearby parks, dining, shopping, and more. Freeway access is easy and close for those who like to drive themselves and for friends and family visits.
A professional management team and 24 hour staff helps to ensure that all residents can and will reside in an organized, pleasant, safe, and harmonious social environment. They encourage good relationships among the neighbors which puts less stress on all parties and even on the building itself. Apartment features can include walk-in closets, all kitchen appliances, window coverings, ceiling fans, individual climate control (A/C), individual water heaters, storage, patio/balcony, and a 24-hour emergency call system.
- Community activities and/or private entertaining in clubhouse lounge
- On-site coin-operated laundry center
- Pet exercise park
- Spa/Hot tub
- Courtyards and swimming pool
- Planned community activities
- Stocked library for reading and relaxation
- Utilities are included with the rent
This collection of '55 and over' residences is pet friendly. Seniors housing at the professionally landscaped Praxis of Deerfield Beach senior housing apartment community, even those on a limited budget, can thoroughly enjoy a high quality life style that is active and supports independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.