1011 West Washington Pontiac IL 61764
Located in Pontiac, Livingston County, IL, Pontiac Towers provides senior housing done right and provides residents with a safe and secure place to call home. The location of this residence is superior thanks to its perfect weather, great location, proximity to shopping and entertainment, and wonderful scenery backdrop. Pontiac, IL is the perfect setting for senior housing options for those 55 and older.
It is a unique experience that focuses on elderly care and everything that comes with caring for aging individuals who still want to be self dependent yet still need some help with certain tasks. Services and amenities offered at Pontiac Towers are designed to help residents live life to the fullest and offers all vital care and medical assistance as needed.
Activities and Amenities Offered at Pontiac Towers
- Social events held weekly on site
- Trips, outings, shopping, and doctor transportation provided
- On-site salon, laundry, common rooms, and dining area
- Live entertainment offered monthly on site
- Outside patio and garden area for residents and visitors
- TV in common room and in all room suites
- Open visitation for all residents and special visitor parking area
When you need to find the best place for an aging loved one or for yourself, quality care, safety, and senior housing are at the top of the list.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.