About Penn Assisted Care
Penn Assisted Care is a senior living community located in Pennsburg, PA, in Montgomery County and home to just over 3,800 people. Pennsburg is part of the East Greenville community and a railroad town where residents will fine small shops, local stores and restaurants they can frequent when they want to get out and run errands or spend time with friends and family.
Penn Assisted Care offers exceptional care to our seniors in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our seniors receive around the clock care from our talented team of on-site professionals who are there to assist them with anything they need. At Penn Assisted Care, our team of licensed professionals works diligently day and night handling every aspect of your family member’s care including all activities, transportation, laundry, all meals, housekeeping, medications, appointments, and rehabilitation.
We are also a fun and active group that enjoys group events and planned outings with our residents to encourage dialog and social interaction. A few of the available amenities, services, and activities that we have available in our community include:
- Accommodations for up to 33 residents
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks each day, room service options
- A relaxed setting with comfy couches in a home-like setting
- A convenient city location in a quiet area
- Devotionals off-site in the neighborhood
- Weekly Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to and from events and appointments
We invite you to bring your family member to Penn Assisted Care to join us for relaxation, and new friends in our caring community.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor