113 East Cherry Street Pembroke KY 42266
The Pembroke Senior Citizens Center is a senior housing in an apartment complex for the elderly located in Pembroke, KY. Nestled in the Eastern corner of Christian County, the city of Pembroke is a small, quiet community, ideally suited for a retirement facility. Residents are afforded a spectacular view of Blue Ridge Mountains and are treated to some of the cleanest air anywhere in the world.
Our experienced and compassionate staff are always on hand to provide the help and services needed to help residents recuperating from both long and short term injuries. Our reputation for assisting those with debilitating injuries has led to a close and successful relationship with veterans groups, as we work tirelessly to give back to our heroes some of what they have done for us.
In addition to the assistance rendered to those seniors with physical disabilities, we also work hard at lifting their spirits by encouraging our residents to actively reach out to others in this close-knit community.
Here is a list of just some of the things we do to make your stay here a pleasant one:
- On-site library with a huge selection of books
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- Comfortable common area with a fireplace for making friends
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing and chatting
- Sun room
- A variety of dining options with a private dining room for families
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
We at Pembroke Senior are proud of what we have accomplished here and hope you'll let us assist you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.