About Pelican Garden
Pelican Garden is an assisted living community located in the beautiful Florida town of Sebastian, Indian River County, about 15 miles north of Vero Beach, in an area known as the Treasure Coast. Our community is named after the Pelican Island Wildlife Refuge located just across the Indian River. Sebastian also has many little lakes and inlets, as well as a few beautiful nature preserves and parks. The town is renowned for its fishing and its coastal breezes. We are about a mile from U.S. Highway #1, which accesses the entire east coast of Florida, including its famous beaches.
Pelican Garden was started in 2004 by two local businessmen who are passionate about the welfare of senior citizens. Staff are not only experienced and licensed, but they're also valued for their compassion and skill. They provide 24-hour on-site supervision, for both memory care and other assistance.
The warm breezes outside our windows beckon our residents to venture out and enjoy the Florida sunshine. In addition, Pelican Garden offers:
- Both private and semi-private rooms
- Three meals and two snacks daily
- The ability to have loved ones visit at any time, and not just at set visiting hours
- An outside tropical garden surrounding a tranquil fountain
- Daily scheduled activities and games, including those appropriate for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia
- An appointed library and reading rooms
- Scheduled outings via Pelican Garden bus
- Individualized Personal Care Programs (PCPs) with medication management
- Potential financial assistance through the State of Florida and the Veteran Administration
Come take a look at our gracious, Florida-style living.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor