Parkview Residential Care Home II
919 Rosette Ct Sunnyvale CA 94086
Parkview Residential Care Home II is a senior care home located in the warm city of Sunnyvale, CA and in Santa Clara County. Sunnyvale is one of the major cities located in Silicone Valley and part of the city sits on the coast of the San Francisco Bay, with great views of the water. It is also home to the Shoreline Amphitheater, which offers great entertainment opportunities. The group home setting itself is within walking distance to the Ponderosa Park and the large Sunken Gardens Golf Course, with lush, green courses for the golf lovers. The abundance of entertainment makes Sunnyvale a great place to call home.
Parkview Residential Care Home II places priority on the care and the safety of its residents. Our staff members are available for assistance 24/7 and the owner is a registered nurse, who is also available for assistance. A medical doctor is also on-call, in the event of an emergency.
In addition to the entertaining location and the qualified staff members, Parkview Residential Care Home II offers the following amenities:
- Freshly prepared meals, with healthy ingredients
- Transportation is available to off-site dining, entertainment and medical appointments
- Housekeeping and laundry services are available
- Common indoor and outdoor sites, great for entertaining
Parkview Residential Care Home II is excited to welcome you home, offering you with the care, assistance and entertainment that you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.