Park Plaza Rest Home
4901 Plaza Way Richmond CA 94804
Park Plaza Rest Home
Park Plaza Rest Home is a senior residential care home that is located in the coastal city of Richmond, CA and in the western part of Contra Costa County. Richmond is situated directly on the San Francisco Bay and the San Pablo Bay, offering beautiful, scenic water views. The group home setting itself is located within walking distance to local Abraham Braxton Park and the State Court Park. The beautiful views and wonderful location makes Richmond a great place to call home.
Park Plaza Rest Home is dedicated to the security of its residents. The smaller than average community allows personalized and unique care of each one of its seniors. The family owned community offers highly qualified and compassionate caregivers that are available all hours of the day. For further security, each one of our staff members are required to pass a background screening prior to employment.
In addition to the beautiful location and the qualified staff, Park Plaza Rest Home offers the following amenities, ensuring comfort and relaxation:
- Assistance with mobility and dressing
- Administration and assistance with medication
- Scheduling and transportation to local day centers for activity and entertainment
- Within walking distance to local shopping, dining and medical facilities
Park Plaza Rest Home would like to welcome you to join us at your new home for security, relaxation and comfort.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.