About Paradise Guest Ranch
Paradise Guest Ranch Retirement Home is a comfortable residential care home situated in Sky Valley, California, in Riverside County. Located in the Coachella Valley, this area is known for over 300 days of sunshine per year. Within 15 miles from our home is the largest city in our county: Palm Springs, CA; here you will find every venue for medical care, shopping, and entertainment.
Our group home has been family owned and operated since 1990. Paradise Guest Ranch is licensed for non-ambulatory, hospice, and dementia care. Our residents enjoy frequent social and recreational activities to keep them engaged and active. With a six resident maximum capacity, our staff has the ability to provide individual attention for each senior’s unique needs.
Beyond our 24-hour assisted living services, our retirement home offers many other amenities, including:
- Spacious private and semi-private bedrooms with handicap-equipped in-suite bathrooms (holding bars, step-in showers, and raised toilet seats)
- Central air and heat
- Fully secured dwelling with fences and alarmed gates in addition to alarmed exit doors
- Wide doorways and hallways and handicap ramps for wheelchair accessibility
- Each room is DirectTV and telephone equipped
- Large porch and tropical patio
- Complimentary transportation to medical and salon appointments
- Three home cooked meals and snacks each day; special dietary needs are accommodated
Allow us to make a difference in your retirement. Paradise Guest Ranch’s home-style country living environment awaits you.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor