Paradise Guest Ranch
19150 Kris Ave Sky Valley CA 92241
Paradise Guest Ranch Retirement Home is a comfortable residential care home situated in Sky Valley, California, in Riverside County. Located in the Coachella Valley, this area is known for over 300 days of sunshine per year. Within 15 miles from our home is the largest city in our county: Palm Springs, CA; here you will find every venue for medical care, shopping, and entertainment.
Our group home has been family owned and operated since 1990. Paradise Guest Ranch is licensed for non-ambulatory, hospice, and dementia care. Our residents enjoy frequent social and recreational activities to keep them engaged and active. With a six resident maximum capacity, our staff has the ability to provide individual attention for each senior's unique needs.
Beyond our 24-hour assisted living services, our retirement home offers many other amenities, including:
- Spacious private and semi-private bedrooms with handicap-equipped in-suite bathrooms (holding bars, step-in showers, and raised toilet seats)
- Central air and heat
- Fully secured dwelling with fences and alarmed gates in addition to alarmed exit doors
- Wide doorways and hallways and handicap ramps for wheelchair accessibility
- Each room is DirectTV and telephone equipped
- Large porch and tropical patio
- Complimentary transportation to medical and salon appointments
- Three home cooked meals and snacks each day; special dietary needs are accommodated
Allow us to make a difference in your retirement. Paradise Guest Ranch's home-style country living environment awaits you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My husband was in this facility on a recommendation from Hospice. Firstly, the owners were more than accommodating regarding the cost per month and our circumstances. However, I was shown a room that was...
Pretty satisfied with it
Pretty satisfied with it. It's in a remote location. It's kind of a far drive. The care is good. It's a nice clean facility. It's kind of a small ranch. They have chickens and animals around...
Like Living at Home
My mom is currently here. She is receiving total care for only $2000 a month, and it is the very best care. She feels like she is living in someone's home. They have their own chickens and they serve fresh...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.