Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst
208 South Division Street Pinehurst ID 83850
Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst is a warm assisted living community located in the lovely Silver Valley near Coeur d'Aelene. Our inviting community boasts spacious courtyards, beautiful flower gardens, and attractive landscaping. We offer a pleasant environment with modern amenities, making it a perfect place to call home.
Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst provides a standard of assisted living and enhanced care that surpasses expectations. Resident comfort and security are our top priorities, with always available professional and kind caregivers who interact daily with residents to develop and maintain customized assistance plans.
Our community also offers all-inclusive memory care for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. Our goal is to support residents with assisted living while providing consistent routines. Easy to navigate accommodations and common areas are specifically designed to benefit residents throughout all stages of their conditions. Our respectful caregivers are specially educated and trained in memory care, understanding various ways to make life as fulfilling as possible for all residents.
In addition to exceeding the needs of seniors, Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst strives to provide residents a full array of services and amenities to ensure fun and active lifestyles:
- Activities director and program
- Scheduled and local transportation
- Pet friendly
- No long-term lease/buy-in fees
- Month to month rent
- All utilities included, except telephone and expanded cable
- Nutritious and delicious meals, with snacks available anytime
- Housekeeping, daily bed making, and weekly laundry/linen service
- Wandering supervision and prevention
- Night-time care and supervision
We take pride in our community and welcome you to join us for rest, recreation, and exceptional care at Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.