Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg
818 E Mountainview Ave Ellensburg WA 98926
We are an active community that promotes independence wherever possible, learning and fun. We tailor activities to individual interests and provide many opportunities for socialization, including:
- Social clubs include groups interested in beading, Bible study, walking, crochet and knitting, men's leisure pursuits and current events
- Monthly Sunday buffet
- Fitness classes
- Educational seminars
Our graciously appointed community includes both modern amenities and enjoyable features that make retirement living carefree and fun.
- Family friendly features such as guest suites and private dining room for entertaining
- Library with free Internet access
- Arts studio
- Ice cream parlor
- Landscaped courtyard with gazebo, walking paths and gardens
- Walk-in whirlpool spa
- Pet-friendly environment
- Restaurant-style dining room with gourmet meals served by wait staff
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Our family is appreciative of Pacifica in Ellensburg!
4.0 /5My mother has lived at your facility for five plus years and we have seen four different companies take ownership which means we have seen many growing pains! My mom calls Pacifica her home! She loves...
The staff at this community is outstanding. They have gone over and above to for me and my loved one. The community is clean and bright. The food is delicious and nutritious and there is a variety. I would...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.