1205 Leitchfield Road Owensboro KY 42303
Our staff takes care of all the necessities of day-to-day living including dining options, housekeeping services, medical management and nutrition needs management. Our residents enjoy all the amenities of home with none of the responsibility. Residents are frequently seen sharing favorite memories around the fireplace, taking walks through our garden, or enjoying one of our other luxuries including:
- an onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- cable television
- trips into town for dining, shopping and other excursions
- mail and newspaper services
- Daily recreational activities at home
- Fitness center
- Restaurant style dining
- Wireless internet
- Transportation services
- Religious and social activities
We are committed to making you feel at home from your first day with us, making sure we are meeting your everyday needs while also providing a homelike environment filled with friends and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.