Orchid Garden Assisted Living Facility
403 Southwest 74th Avenue North Lauderdale FL 33068
Orchid Garden Assisted Living is a residential care home located in the city of North Lauderdale, Florida State and in Broward County. The senior care home is well staffed with modern facilities and is committed towards providing care to senior people who need help with their daily endeavors and tasks such as meal preparation and dressing. Located within the sub hubs of the city, the community is a haven away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The surrounding landscape is just beautiful and has excellent locations for visiting friends and family members to spend time .
Orchid Garden Assisted Living is dedicated towards facilitating a high quality of life for the senior residents. The community has continued to manage this through its efficient, timely and professional services in the context of modern group home setting. Apart from meeting the physical and medical needs of seniors, the community has overtime developed programs to ensure that the seniors are actively engaged. Various amenities have been put in place to facilitate this which include;
- Library facilities are conveniently located on site with fast volumes of books, journals and magazines
- Beautiful and quiet courtyard
- All inclusive religious services for the different denominations to provide for the spiritual needs of the seniors
- Comfortable sitting places with fire places to visit with friends
- Several dining options to suit the needs of different users
- Barber shop and salon
Our community offers comfort at its best. Seniors relax, feel comfortable and enjoy their time independently.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.