Orchard House Eldercare
38995 SW Blooming Fern Hill Cornelius OR 97113
Orchard House Eldercare is a residential care home located in the beautiful city of Cornelius, Oregon, which is in Washington County. Our serene community is along the Tualatin Valley Highway. Cornelius is a great place to live with an inviting atmosphere for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Orchard House Eldercare is committed to providing seniors with the highest quality of care while focusing on each of their individual needs in spacious, charming group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping all seniors safe and secure. Our caring, compassionate medical professionals are available any time of day or night to provide care and comfort to each resident.
Along with meeting all the senior's medical and physical needs, our community is vibrant and encourages residents to socialize and participate with our various other amenities, including:
- Onsite and offsite activities to keep seniors active including arts, crafts, puzzles, games, field trips and exercises
- Ability to attend offsite devotional services to give seniors a chance to socialize and interact with peers and members of the local community
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas for seniors to interact with others within the group home
- Nutritionally based meals to meet all the dietary standards of each resident including vegetarian and kosher options
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Transportation provided with residential parking spaces provided
We are a active, charming community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at Orchard House Eldercare.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.