Optimum Personal Care-Sugar Land
1110 Lakeview Dr. Sugar Land TX 77478
Located in Sugar Land, Fort Bend County, Texas, Optimum Personal Care-Sugar Land is an assisted living community specialized in memory care. The center is huddled up in a three acre piece of land that is well landscaped and manicured to create a tranquil ambience. Situated in a cozy environment the residents can get access to various services in the neighborhood.
The associates working at the community are committed to ensure that the dignity of the resident is kept. They treat the residents with respect and make certain a level of independence so that they can enjoy their stay. The skilled caregivers provide customized care to meet the residents' needs.
Residents get to enjoy amenities and lifestyle options in the community which include but not limited to:
- Comfy living areas where one can enjoy peaceful time with other residents or family
- Well laid music system both indoor and outdoor
- Group activities and social events on a weekly basis to engage residents physically and mentally
- Outside patio
- Well stocked library
- The preference of either a furnished or unfurnished room which can either be a private or a companion room, further the room can be decorated just as a home
- Availability of dining facilities which can be used on private occasions by visiting families
Weekly visits by barbers and beauticians
At Optimum Personal Care, the loved ones are in safe hands. Optimum Personal Care is transforming the way memory care and assisted living is being handled. It is always a privilege to care for your loved ones at Optimum personal care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.