Ohio Living Lake Vista
303 North Mecca Street Cortland OH 44410
Lake Vista of Cortland offers a caring assisted living community for those who are looking to be a part of the growing Cortland, OH area. The city of Cortland offers many specialty shops as well as historic buildings and great natural beauty. This is a great place to call home.
Lake Vista of Cortland seeks to ensure that all of our residents are comfortable and happy, and we have the right staff to help with that. Our staff work hard to look out for our residents and to provide them with the daily care that is needed. Nursing and personal care services are available all through the day and the night. There is always help ready for those who are needing it.
In addition to providing the excellent care that is needed and a great location, our community also offers the following:
- 24-hour security services to make sure that all of our residents are safe
- Choice of apartment sizes for each resident
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Daily meals provided to residents
- Flexible dining options
When a senior is seeking the right kind of home in order to live a life that is happy and safe they can find that in the Lake Vista of Cortland community and all that it offers.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.