About Ogden Gardens
Ogden Gardens is a 62+ senior housing community nestled in Ogden, Monroe County, New York which is just 15 minutes from Rochester. At Ogden's town center sits the quaint Spencerport Village on the Erie Canal, where your every need is met, from exquisite boutiques to hair salons, jewelers, coffee shops, florists, drug stores and restaurants. The Village is a wonderful place to attend fairs, see parades and attend concerts at the Gazebo on the Canal, with many other seasonal entertainment venues such as Canal Days and Christmas on the Canal.
Within our lovely community, our staff strives to provide or exceed your daily living expectations. Our 24-hour maintenance staff and full-time on-site management team ensure prompt attention to your concerns. There are many planned activities that include bingo, cards, crafts, field trips, social hours for men and women and a driver safety course. The building is designed for safe and secure navigation between floors and facilities to keep you safe from outside dangers during inclement weather. Ogden Gardens offers many amenities, including:
- Plentiful on-site parking for you and your guests
- Income-based subsidies
- Pet-friendly with close proximity to parks
- Open floor plan apartments with a balcony
- Common areas with barbecues and tables
- Garden area for residents to plant, maintain and harvest crops
- Greenhouse for year-round garden enjoyment
- Walking paths in a beautiful tree-lined environment
- Community computer, library and fitness center
At Ogden Gardens, we are committed to providing you with an independent, affordable lifestyle in a well-appointed environment that provides a safe and secure community for your enjoyment.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor