About Oberon House
Oberon House is an assisted living community located in picturesque Arvada, Colorado. In a Frank Lloyd Wright style setting and on the south side of a dominant hill, Oberon House lies to the east of the Denver skyline, to the south of Pike’s Peak, and to the south of the foothills of Golden, Colorado.
Dedicated and committed staff await you in the breath-taking setting of Oberon House. Each are committed to ensuring you live a full and healthy lifestyle, every single day. All the amenities and comforts of home are available to you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At Oberon House, you will be able to live and enjoy your life without worry or ever feeling lonely.
Amenities available at Oberon House include:
- Delicious and nutritious meals and snacks, including a varying menu and special holiday themes
- Private bathroom with a walk-in shower and walk-in closets
- A kitchenette with cupboards, a sink, and a refrigerator
- Utilities included: water, electricity, heating, and hallway air conditioning
- Phone and TV hookups (services are not included in rent)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Non-smoking environment
- Activities, including: outings, crafts, bingo, exercise activities, movies
Live a worry-free and relaxing life at Oberon House. Panoramic views can be enjoyed socially with fireplace lounges or windows and patios. Our dedicated staff are available 24 hours a day to make sure you are enjoying a healthy and exciting life, while you are enjoying all the comforts of home.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor