Oak Tree Assisted Living
4804 Oaklawn Lane Madeira Beach FL 33708
Oak Tree Assisted Living is a residential care home located in the wonderful town of Madeira Beach, FL in Pinellas County. The care home is located near important centers that take care of the basic needs of members who stay nearby. Madeira Beach has a good climate that is conducive for the stay of seniors.
The Oak Tree Assisted Living staff work 24 hours to ensure satisfaction of seniors in the home care. Some of the staff members offer services like medical checks and fitness to boost the life in this group home setting. The other section of staff members cook and give emotional support to the residents. Additionally, they offer incredible housekeeping services and even consider the vegetarians at a one year fixed price.
Amenities at Oak Tree assisted living include:
- Showers accessible with a wheel chair
- Parking available for residents
- One large spacious bedroom for each senior
- Library and a computer area for residents
- Free wireless internet available, thus no detaching residents from their previous world
- Cable and a satellite T.V
- An open backyard for relaxation of the mind and sun basking
- A pool plus spa for recreation purposes and social interactions of seniors
- The home care has art and crafts centers enhancing seniors creativity
- A large open recreational area conducive and calm the time
It is great joy to belong to Oak Tree Assisted Living for any senior, as all perspective of a healthy living are well taken care of. The beach location makes the area more attractive to look and stay. Oak Tree Assisted Living is another home away from home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.