About Nov Adult Family Homes
Nov Adult Family Homes is a residential care home serving King County, that is located in Mercer Island, WA. Positioned on a pristine island, residents can enjoy water access at their leisure. Offering swimming, fishing, and boating, Mercer Island is the ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts. Located just off of the I-90 Express, Nov Adult Family Homes is conveniently accessible from both Seattle and Bellevue. With coffee shops, shopping, and a plethora of restaurants in the area, residents can enjoy ample amenities at their fingertips.
Only the most trustworthy and qualified staff members find their jobs at Nov Adult Family Homes. With background checks conducted on all applicants and rigorous training provided to employees, residents can expect superior levels of service and care. Employees are passionate about their jobs and go to great lengths to ensure each staff member is comfortable and at-ease in their homes.
Nov Adult Family Homes offers a cozy, group home setting with numerous amenities available to residents. The top amenities include:
- Convenient water access for recreational activities
- Organized transportation to neighboring cities and events
- Enriching group activities that promote health, creativity, knowledge, and socialization
- Semi-private and private rooms available that are furnished to be inviting, comfortable, and reminiscent of home
- Prepared meals, served family-style, that can accommodate a range of dietary preferences
At Nov Adult Family Home, all residents can experience incredible levels of freedom, leisure, and independence. With top quality medical personnel available, residents can relax and take comfort knowing their medical and personal needs are being met.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor