Norwood Assisted Living
325 Norwood Street Merritt Island FL 32953
Norwood Assisted Living is a residential care home located along the eastern coast of Merritt Island, Florida. The beautiful Atlantic Ocean is visible throughout the peninsula. The scenic area is well known for John F. Kennedy Space Center and the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Merritt Island is the ideal place to live and with all the various activities friends and family members will enjoy visiting.
Norwood Assisted Living is focused on providing seniors with the highest level of care while striving to meet each resident's needs in spacious, group home setting. Our community is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for all residents. The compassionate, caring onsite staff is available day or night to keep residents comfortable in their surroundings.
Besides meeting all the physical and medical essentials, our community encourages socialization and participation with various other features, including:
- On site daily activities including arts and crafts, puzzles, memory board, and much more to encourage participation and socialization with other residents.
- Offsite activities and events
- Daily exercises to promote better physical health including walks around the neighborhood
- Live and interactive entertainment provided on site
- Indoor and outdoor common areas for relaxation and socializing with peers
- Dogs and cats accepted in the pet friendly environment with animal care provided
- Secure property community with wandering alert system available
We are proud of our warm, friendly community. We would like to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Norwood Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A nice small care home
The caregivers at this home are awesome. They take excellent care of mom. The food is homemade and mom seems to like it. They offer memory type games, bands that come in and they take her for a walk. The...
I’m thrilled with the place. It was the only place that we were smiling when we left. The food is good and they are adaptive – even incorporating family recipes into the menu when possible. The administration...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.