Norwalk Longworth Home
16439 Longworth Ave Norwalk CA 90650
Norwalk Longworth Home is a senior care home that is located in the large suburban city of Norwalk, CA and in Los Angeles County. Norwalk is a beautifully warm city that is local to many major freeways and is surrounded by many larger citys with great attractions. The group home setting itself is within walking distance to local Arthur Gerdes Park and the New River Park; both great for scenic afternoon strolls. The relaxing suburban city is a great place to consider calling home.
Norwalk Longworth Home is dedicated to the care and the safety of its seniors. Our staff are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, and have each passed a thorough background screening. Our licensed nurse and medical doctor are both on call, in the event of any emergency. The entrances and the reserved parking available for the seniors are all also secure.
In additon to the warm location and the secure community, Norwalk Longworth Home offers the following amenities:
- Assistance with everyday activities available
- Housekeeping and laundering services included
- Common indoor areas, great for celebrating events and socializing with other seniors
- Transportation available to off-site dining, shopping and medical appointments
Norwalk Longworth Home understands the desire to locate a group home that allows its seniors to hold onto their independence. We would like for you to join us at home, while we offer you with the relaxation, assistance and care that will allow you to do so.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.