11475 Pearl Street
Northglenn, CO 80233
Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Memory Care
About Northglenn Heights
Set amidst Colorado’s majestic mountains and ten miles north of Denver, Northglenn Heights Assisted Living and Memory Care Community offers a lifestyle that meets your unique needs. With proximity to an extensive Greenway trails and parks system, Webster Lake and the acclaimed Butterfly Pavilion, this peaceful and picturesque community is an ideal place to call home.
Featuring Assisted Living secured Memory Care, Northglenn Heights provides a nurturing environment designed to support and enrich your lifestyle,now and in the future.
Everything You Need to Feel at Home...
Blending assistance with activities of daily life and supportive health and well-being programs, Northglenn Heights offers specialized services to fulfill your individual needs. Our licensed assisted living care program helps residents maintain active, comfortable lives, supported with dignity as their needs grow and change. And, for residents requiring special care, our award-winning Memory Care Program assures personalized attention tailored to bettering the lives and experiences of our residents and their families. At Northglenn Heights your comfort and well-being always comes first.
• Full Calendar of Activities and Programs
• Three Nutritious Meals Daily Including Special Diets
• Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
• Medication Assistance and Monitoring of Resident’s Health Status
• Coordination of Health Resources
• Full-Time RN on site
• Onsite Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
• Housekeeping, Personal Laundry and Linen Service
• 24-Hour on site staff and Emergency Response System
• All Utilities (except telephone)
• Residence Maintenance
• Arts and Crafts Studio
• Inviting Library
• Media Lounge
• Convenience Market/Gift Shop
• Community Chapel/Devotional Room
• Secure, Private Landscaped Courtyard
• Small Pets Allowed
• Exclusive Fitness Center
• Newly Remodeled Game Lounge
• Veteran’s Aid & Attendance Accepted
• Medicaid Accepted following one year of residence
• Couples Welcome
Private Apartments Starting at just $2,295!
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Nurse
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Dentist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Homecare Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"Thank you for sharing your magical moments of comfort,
knowledge and direction for families in need. You lighten the load,
lead the way and make things happen!"
-- Ann B., Found Assisted Living in Des Moines, WA
"I was overwhelmed with the choices and didn't have the
insight A Place For Mom did in finding a match for mom's
needs. Your help surpassed my expectations!
Thank you, thank you and I will definitely recommend A Place for
Mom to anyone who is beginning their search."
-- Carole V., Found Assisted Living in Lakewood, CO
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities