11475 Pearl Street Northglenn CO 80233
Featuring Assisted Living secured Memory Care, Northglenn Heights provides a nurturing environment designed to support and enrich your lifestyle, now and in the future.
Everything You Need to Feel at Home...
Blending assistance with activities of daily life and supportive health and well-being programs, Northglenn Heights offers specialized services to fulfill your individual needs. Our licensed assisted living care program helps residents maintain active, comfortable lives, supported with dignity as their needs grow and change. And, for residents requiring special care, our award-winning Memory Care Program assures personalized attention tailored to bettering the lives and experiences of our residents and their families. At Northglenn Heights your comfort and well-being always comes first.
- Full Calendar of Activities and Programs
- Three Nutritious Meals Daily Including Special Diets
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Medication Assistance and Monitoring of Resident's Health Status
- Coordination of Health Resources
- Full-Time RN on site
- Onsite Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Housekeeping, Personal Laundry and Linen Service
- 24-Hour on site staff and Emergency Response System
- All Utilities (except telephone)
- Residence Maintenance
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Inviting Library
- Media Lounge
- Convenience Market/Gift Shop
- Community Chapel/Devotional Room
- Secure, Private Landscaped Courtyard
- Small Pets Allowed
- Exclusive Fitness Center
- Newly Remodeled Game Lounge
- Veteran's Aid & Attendance Accepted
- Medicaid Accepted following two years of residence
- Couples Welcome
Private Apartments Starting at just $2,495!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Things are going well
The staff at this community are attentive and take good care of my husband. I have not been happy with the amount of turnovers with the management staff as it has caused some issues with getting information....
Not a good impression.
I toured this community when looking for my mother.The memory care was not a good environment. There were a bunch of people in one room doing nothing. I would not recommend.
Don't Move in here
When my Mom moved in here October of 2015 it was good for about 6 months. It has been going downhill ever since. The distribution of the Meds is a nightmare. Rarely on time. When as needed meds are requested,...See all 35 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.