North Woods Place
501 South Lincoln Rd. Escanaba MI 49829
We offer state of the art amenities designed to enhance your health:
- Heated pool
- Fitness room
- Rehabilitation therapy on site
- Qigong and yoga classes
- Walk in shower with safety features
- Assistance with daily activities as needed
- 24 hour a day nursing staff
- Meal plans designed by registered dietician
Our comfortable gathering spaces make it easy to find a friendly face. Studio and one bedroom apartments are available, many with kitchenette and microwave. Residents have consistently commented on our excellent meals and enjoy being able to have breakfast in their rooms if they wish.
North Woods Place is a home like setting where we offer individual and group activities designed to foster socialization, independence and wellbeing:
- Church services, including Rosary and Communion
- Wine and cheese socials
- Scheduled transportation to outside activities and events
- Games, including bingo, card games and board games
- Individual pursuits such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
- Wide sweeping lawns with beautiful flower beds, perfect for summer evening socializing
We pride ourselves on individualized care, recognizing the uniqueness of each person and striving to meet their needs and wants.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This community was very nice and super clean. The people were extremely helpful and very nice as well. The residents were out and participating in different activities that they had going on. We liked the...
I have a difficult time handing out the grade of A+ for any subject or duty, so a straight A is the rating I give to my mother's care here. JoAnne and I were both in and out of Sue's room for most of...
Having experience with both Christian Park Center and Northwoods, NWs is noticeably better. Meals are better presented and on time, facilities well maintained, personnel friendly and helpful.See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.