New Perspective Senior Living | Roseville
2750 N Victoria St Roseville MN 55113
Some of the distinctive amenities found throughout the Keystone residences include:
- Creatively-designed programming
- Fostered independence - ability to move throughout facility as needs change
- A sense of community and friendship
- Cultural, recreational and social events
- Round-the-clock compassionate care
- Pastoral care
- Large, spacious apartments with beautiful oak cabinetry
- Elegant and comfortable community dining rooms
- Chef-prepared dining services
- Coffee shop and snack cafe
- Beauty/barber shops
- Big-screen TV viewing
- Outdoor patios with garden landscaping
- Enclosed walking gardens for safe, outdoor enjoyment
We care deeply about the seniors and communities we serve and provide the hands-on service and high level of care that residents have come to expect from us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mom is still adjusting to her new surroundings. Staffing seems to be somewhat short. For the most part, they are friendly but not all of them. There needs to be some improved training in the transport department...
They claim to have a chef but the food seems to get worse and worse they just have fancy names there's no flavor there is no tastes if it's even edible.
Ok for some
If your loved one depends on someone else to manage their meds, be careful. Moms meds were not consistently given at the required intervals, some mixups were made, and many of the staff spoke poor unintelligible...See all 33 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.