New Light Residential Care Facility for the Elderly
1322 West Roberts Ave Fresno CA 93711
New Light RCFE is a senior care home located in the fifth largest inland city of Fresno, California. The busy city is the center of the San Joaquin Valley, which is about two hundred miles north of Los Angeles. The populated city named after an ash tree has numerous events and activities for everyone. Fresno is an ideal place to live and has an inviting atmosphere welcoming friends and family members.
New Light RCFE is dedicated to providing seniors with the highest level of care in a beautiful group home setting. Our community is proud of meeting all the needs of the senior residents while promoting independence and individuality. Our caring, compassionate staff members are available any time of the day or night to keep seniors safe, secure and comfortable.
Besides meeting each of the senior resident's needs, our community is committed to encouraging seniors to be active and socialize with our various amenities, including:
- Transportation to various off-site activities and events
- Located near a bus line to allow for offsite activities or visitors
- Access to offsite devotional activities and services to encourage socialization
- Common areas located indoors and outdoors to provide a relaxing atmosphere to visit and socialize with peers.
- Meals provided to meet the dietary and nutritional needs of each resident
- An outdoor area designated for smokers
- A safe, secure environment with wandering alert system
We are proud of our vibrant community and invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the New Light RCFE.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Staff is on top of things!
The only faults I have found is that they are lacking in activities and they don't exercise them. My mother needs to walk with someone, not by herself, and maybe it's lack of time, but they haven't...
Happy with Care
They are very friendly. They had a place available for him when he needed it, and overall we are happy that we chose New Light.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.