New Horizon Assisted Living II
13303 Overbrook Lane Bowie MD 20715
New Horizon Assisted Living II, located in Bowie, Maryland, is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Prince George's County and surrounding areas. Bowie has quickly grown from a small railroad stop into the large municipality in the county. Seniors with a sense of adventure will feel right at home residing with New Horizon Assisted Living II.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with New Horizon Assisted Living II prove this is not your average group home setting. Every warm and friendly staff member is committed to maximizing the social and psychological growth of residents. No matter what time of the day or night you call, someone will always be there to answer. Whether you need 24 hour care, or just a helping hand, a New Horizon Assisted Living II staff member is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Services Available with New Horizon Assisted Living II:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
If you like being treated with dignity, while feeling a strong sense of independence, New Horizon Assisted Living II is the place for you. A highly dedicated staff is committed to serving your every need, while treating you with the kindness, respect, and dignity you rightfully deserve. Rest assured knowing you will live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle when you choose to reside with New Horizon Assisted Living II.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.