About Mountlake Terrace AFH
Mountlake Terrace AFH, in Mountlake Terrace, WA, is a residential care home that serves the Snohomish County area. Mountlake Terrace is the perfect combination of rural and urban, offering an endless variety of shopping and dining, while being home to a plethora of parks and lakes. Accessible from Interstate 5, residents can easily travel to Seattle as needed.
At Mountlake Terrace, all staff members are given background check prior to hire to ensure only the most professional people are employed. Each employee is fully credentialed and qualified to care for a variety of individuals including those with diabetes, dementia, and Alzheimer's. All staff members are fully trained to ensure they adhere to all necessary protocols. With compassionate staff that are committed to their jobs, residents can enjoy superior comfort and satisfaction in their new home.
Mountlake Terrace is a small home that provides a group home setting to residents. It offers numerous amenities including:
- Organized activities that incorporate games and exercise to promote the health of residents
- Medication management and incontinence management
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Beautiful, park-like setting with outdoor spaces for reading and relaxing
- Common areas for games and socialization
- Prepared meals that are nutritionally balanced and cater to a variety of dietary restrictions.
- Assistance with hygiene, grooming, dressing, and mobility
At Mountlake Terrace, residents can experience a luxurious living style. Surrounded by nature and outdoor activities, people can enjoy their independence while pursuing the activities they love. With all needs and medical requirements cared for, Mountlake Terrace offers easy living at affordable prices.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor