Mountlake Terrace AFH
22903 57th Ave W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043
Mountlake Terrace AFH, in Mountlake Terrace, WA, is a residential care home that serves the Snohomish County area. Mountlake Terrace is the perfect combination of rural and urban, offering an endless variety of shopping and dining, while being home to a plethora of parks and lakes. Accessible from Interstate 5, residents can easily travel to Seattle as needed.
At Mountlake Terrace, all staff members are given background check prior to hire to ensure only the most professional people are employed. Each employee is fully credentialed and qualified to care for a variety of individuals including those with diabetes, dementia, and Alzheimer's. All staff members are fully trained to ensure they adhere to all necessary protocols. With compassionate staff that are committed to their jobs, residents can enjoy superior comfort and satisfaction in their new home.
Mountlake Terrace is a small home that provides a group home setting to residents. It offers numerous amenities including:
- Organized activities that incorporate games and exercise to promote the health of residents
- Medication management and incontinence management
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Beautiful, park-like setting with outdoor spaces for reading and relaxing
- Common areas for games and socialization
- Prepared meals that are nutritionally balanced and cater to a variety of dietary restrictions.
- Assistance with hygiene, grooming, dressing, and mobility
At Mountlake Terrace, residents can experience a luxurious living style. Surrounded by nature and outdoor activities, people can enjoy their independence while pursuing the activities they love. With all needs and medical requirements cared for, Mountlake Terrace offers easy living at affordable prices.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.