Mountain Plaza Assisted Living
4154 Talon Drive Casper WY 82604
In a phrase you could say it is just like being home but with the assistance you need when you need it. Living at Mountain Plaza is a celebration of life, reminiscing with friends, meeting new companions and spending time with family. From the local community you can shop and dine nearby, meet friends at the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra or enjoy endless fun.
Within the community you will enjoy three prepared meals daily and snacks along with housekeeping, fun activities, professional staff supervision, medical support, transportation and much more.
Here are the details of our Assisted Living Services
- Your monthly rent covers a lot more than just an apartment!
- Three healthy meals daily, with snacks and refreshments available through the day
- Light weekly housekeeping including refreshing the bed
- Basic cable service with your favorite shows and sports
- All utilities included except personal phone and Internet
- 24/7 emergency —call system and nursing staff presence
- Scheduled trips to shops, medical appointments and Church services
- Inviting and well-appointed living and social spaces to entertain family and friends
- Social, learning programs and events arranged by the Life Enrichment Director
If you think about it, assisted living at Mountain Plaza is one of the more affordable alternatives for people 62 and better seeking a little help in a residential setting.
Mountain Plaza Assisted Living is an inviting community made up of two neighborhoods. One neighborhood caters to assisted living lifestyle and the other to memory care. Here are some of the features and amenities that you will find at Mountain Plaza Assisted Living:
- Spacious one and two-bedroom models for living, enjoying a great book, or just dining, and dozing
- Nine-foot ceilings and personal air conditioning and heating controls
- Optional private porch and courtyard for outdoor strolls (as per plan)
- Kitchenette worthy of an afternoon tea or midnight snack. Includes microwave, sink and refrigerator
- Large bathroom with comfort-height toilet, walk-in shower and easy-access doors
- Wi-Fi throughout the building common areas
- 24-hour emergency response system with individual pendants
- Private dining room for parties and group events
- Private spa with jetted tub for a relaxing bath. Ahhhh!
- Wellness Office and private meeting space
- Game room with card tables and computer / Internet station
- The 'Rialto' chapel / theatre for gatherings, lectures, movies or a Cowboy's game
- Well-appointed laundry rooms in both neighborhoods
- Fully screened and covered back porch
- Open-air, protected and landscaped interior courtyard with dog walk
- Secure memory care garden courtyard with privacy fence
- In addition our Memory Care offers a thoughtfully designed atmosphere for the special needs of people with Alzheimer's and related dementias with features such as continuous and calming hallways, access to a secured garden courtyard and specially designed closet configurations.
What Makes Mountain Plaza Assisted Living Special
What started as a dream inspired by the love of providing a grandmother with the care she needed, has developed into The Encore Partners, LLC organization. The strong family ties of the founding partners of The Encore Partners strongly contributes to their goals to develop and manage senior housing properties. When one uses the word 'manage' with The Encore Partners organization; one should actually add that the group 'carefully manages retirement communities' inspired by Allena Hickey.
More about The Encore Partners, LLC
Encore has three partners with over 40 years of experience in developing, marketing, and managing senior communities throughout the Rocky Mountain region. In other words, this group knows what they are doing! Two principals of the group have family connections throughout Wyoming so deciding to build in Wyoming was like coming home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
staff is really good about getting back with me
We have had a few hiccups at Mountain Plaza Assisted living but it has mostly been on moms part. The staff is really good about getting back with me on anything going on with mom. She was showing signs of getting...
High Turnover Rate
I think they have a higher turnover rate of employees then I would like to see. You get confidence in some employees and start to build a rapport with them and then they are gone, so there are some management...
We are still in the adjustment process with regard to level of care. Staff has been very willing to make adjustments as needed with regard to what to monitor and what things she is managing on her own. There...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.