8716 West Fountain Avenue Tampa FL 33615
Located in Tampa, FL., Miracle Assisted Living is a cheerful senior care home that provides a safe, compassionate and clean environment for seniors to spend their golden years. Beautiful Tampa provides us with countless fun outdoor activities and a full year of perfect weather to take part in them. Plus, we're surrounded by senior living communities, so our residents never run out of opportunities to meet new friends and forge enduring relationships.
The thoughtful and kind Miracle Assisted Living team does nothing short of bending over backwards to meet the needs of each of our residents. That means providing personalized services designed to meet the needs of every patient, whether that means helping them make or eat meals, helping them dress, bath or make it to their appointments. By going the extra mile, we believe we can honor the level of independence our clients want to maintain and they can always count on us to do the rest. It's just like home, but way, way better.
At Miracle Assisted Living , we offer the following services, amenities and creature comforts:
- Private and semi-private suites to choose from
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious and healthy dining options and snacks
- Common living spaces (comfortable lounges, bistro and many incredible amenities)
- Off-site activities to take part in the surrounding community
- Help with shopping and other errands
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Escort to scheduled medical appointments (extra), plus close to public transportation
- Bi-lingual staff
Florida families trust the Miracle Assisted Living group home with the lives of their loved ones. We make the transition into our home practically effortless, just like maintenance-free senior living should be.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Wonderful place !!
Miracle Alf, although it did not work out for us in the end, was a wonderful place. They were thoughtful, kind, & caring. The place was immaculate, bright, and cheerful. We were looking for daycare, at...
Highly recommend this facility.
Wonderful place for my 91 year old dad. Staff bends over backwards to please him. Loving care in a clean home environment. They have a bilingual (Spanish) staff which is a great plus for us.Highly recommend...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.