Midget City Apartments
303 Lieders Street Colby WI 54421
Midget City Apartments is a senior housing community located in the pristine town of Colby in Clark and Marathon counties, Wisconsin. The apartments cater for seniors who are 55 years and above and are conveniently located only some 25 miles from the center of Colby. These apartments are on Lieders Street, near major Highway 29 and also within short driving distances of surrounding towns of Abbotsford, Curtiss, Atwood, Unity and Riplinger.
The senior housing community at Midget City Apartments is managed and owned by the Wisconsin Management Company which is committed to giving the residents quality time during their stay at this senior living residence. The staffs go to great lengths to make the lives of those residing here easy and comfortable by encouraging onsite activities and positive interactions.
Midget City Apartments has got the following notable features and amenities which are geared to making the lives of the residents as comfortable as possible:
- Resident parking is available for all
- Male and female residents are accepted
- Property is wheel chair accessible throughout
- Outdoor and indoor common areas are available
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Various onsite activities
- Pets are allowed (cats and dogs)
- Smoking is allowed while outdoors
- Smoking is not allowed in the public areas or private areas indoors.
For additional information about our amenities, features, pricing, services and availability, contact us and make Midget City Apartments your seniors housing. We purpose to make your stay with us as stress-free as possible. Our highly trained members of staff are on call 24/7. Visit our website or give us a call today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.