Mercy Family Home
2808 NE 126th Court Vancouver WA 98682
Mercy Family Home is a senior residential care home located in the exciting city of Vancouver, WA and in Olympia county. Vancouver is the fourth largest city in all of Washington and is situated directly on the Columbia River. The group home setting itself is just a short walk to the Clark County Skills Center and to many dining and coffee attractions. The close proximity and ability to walk to local attractions makes Vancouver a convenient city to move to.
Mercy Family Home is dedicated and committed to the security of its seniors. Our 24/7 available staff members are qualified and highly professional. Each staff care giver has previous experience care giving and has successfully passed a thorough background screen and reference check. Additionally, the community is secure; with a monitoring and alarm system that is monitored daily.
In addition to the convenient location of the city and the secure community, Mercy Family Home encourages its residents to feel as much at home as possible. We offer the following amenities, for this purpose:
- Three healthy, delicious meals prepared and served daily
- Indoor and outdoor common rooms available, great for interacting with the other residents
- Transportation services available
- Regularly scheduled events planned, including game night and the celebration of holidays
Mercy Family Home is proud of all it provides to its residents. We invite you to join us at home and to experience the compassion, professionalism and fun that you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.