Meadowview assisted living community can be found in, Smithfield, North Carolina, a tiny town counting approximately 13,000 inhabitants. Small as the town might be, there’s no shortage of cultural places. Smithfield is home to Johnston Health, the Ava Gardner Museum, part of the UNC System and a few excellent outlet malls. Residents and visitors alike enjoy the Gardens at the Arboretum, Buffalo Creek Greenway, and the Paul Johnston Auditorium. Not to mention the annual Hams and Yam festival.
Meadowview’s staff are highly trained professionals who don’t just do their job, they care for the residents and are appreciated by them and their families. Their services are designed to enrich the lives of those they work with and cater to individual needs.
Meadowview offers assisted living and respite care. Amenities include:
- Activity room to keep our residents in the best shape possible.
- Formal parlor with big windows and deep armchairs.
- Dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Excellent meals featuring a wide variety of dishes.
- TV room to keep up with the latest movies and shows.
- Beauty salon, so our residents don’t only feel at the best, they also look their best.
- Court yard to enjoy fresh air and warm sunshine.
A Meadowview the health and comfort of our residents is important to us and we do everything in our power to keep everyone happy. To get the tour feel free to come and see us.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor