About Marycrest Assisted Living
Marycrest Assisted Living is an assisted living community located in the beautiful town of Denver, Colorado. Marycrest is a legacy of the Sisters of St. Francis, providing care and support in a quiet, home-like environment.
At Marycrest, we are committed to providing the loving support and professional care that our seniors need, while offering independence and opportunities for remaining active and maintaining social lives. We provide individualized personal care for bathing and grooming, onsite licensed nurses and in-house physicians, access to hospice care, and much more. Our community offers affordable housing alternatives at two separate residences, each offering programs for health maintenance, education, social activities, and even resident council. The Serenity Residence is designed for our seniors over age 55 and the Harmony Residence is designed for younger adults with disabilities.
In addition to specialized medical care, support, and assistance, Marycrest Assisted Living offers the highest quality of life we can strive for, with amenities such as:
- Private studio apartments with a large bathroom, a kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator, and urgent-call systems
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- All meals and snacks are provided
- Large private library
- Beauty salon and barber shop services
- Complimentary laundry, housekeeping, and maintenance
- Prayer room and chapel
- Beautiful enclosed courtyard
- Community dining room and recreational areas for activities
We are so proud of our communities and invite you to join us for relaxation at Marycrest Assisted Living.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor