Maple Glen Assisted Living
1700 N 13th Loop Road Shelton WA 98584
Welcome to Maple Glen by Artegan
You're retired from work not from life. At Artegan communities we'll take care of the details so you can get on with your life. You've got better things to do: invent, create, give back, learn, mentor, play, relax, dream.
Discover all the opportunities waiting for you now that you have time to ask 'What's Next?' At Maple Glen by Artegan the answer is Celebrating the ART of Life. Whether it's retirement, independent or assisted living, we're so confident you'll love Artegan communities we offer a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
At Maple Glen you'll be embraced by wonderful neighbors and our beautiful natural setting plus find services and amenities that add comfort, convenience and pleasure to your life.
- Dining Our Culinary Experience includes a delicious breakfast and standard fare or Chef Specials for lunch and dinner. Sample Menu
- Housekeeping and linen services weekly for your convenience
- Scheduled transportation for pre-scheduled activities and outings
- Emergency communication system for your security
- All utilities included in monthly rent except cable and telephone
- 24-hour staffing to respond to your needs
- Personalized care services are additional and based on individual health assessment
- Private dining room for family get-togethers and celebrations
- Activities Center Multiple activities and events weekly so you can stretch your body, learn something new, enjoy your neighbors, appreciate every moment
- Library for quiet enjoyment or lively book club discussions
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop for your convenience
- Whirlpool Spa to help you relax and rejuvenate
- Pets are part of your family so they are welcome here
- VA Connects our special program and information for veterans
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I Was So Impressed
I picked them because they are close to me and I was impressed with cleanliness and friendliness. The residents living there were happy. Seeing that got high marks from my scale. When my mom heard about this...
A great Home for Mom and Dad
This was probably one of the hardest decisions to make where can mom and dad live. The advice from A Home For Mom was excellent! I Interviewed several homes until I found Maple Glen Assisted Living in Shelton....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.