About Maple Crest Apartments
Maple Crest Apartments are settled comfortably in Wisconsin’s Ozaukee County - more specifically, Port Washington, WI. Many people are more familiar with Milwaukee however, which is approximately 25 miles south; Chicago, Illinois being approximately 110 miles south as well. Maple Crest is conveniently located in close proximity to a post office, medical clinics, shopping, grocery stores and other possible points of interest. (See below for transportation.)
The experienced, caring staff knows that a sense of freedom and choice is what independent living is all about, and in abundance at Maple Crest. They make sure that everyday life at this affordable, senior housing, is far from boring and mundane – unless of course, the resident wants it to be. Additionally, they recognize that the companionship experienced through owning a family pet is healthy and beneficial to a resident’s well-being. Therefore, cats and dogs are allowed, encouraged and enjoyed by all.
Amenities available at Maple Crest Apartments:
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- 44 two-bedroom units and 58 one-bedroom units with full-sized tubs
- Resident parking available; complimentary transportation to doctor appointments
- Scheduled and nonscheduled social activities (on and off site)
- Indoor/outdoor common areas
- Smoking is allowed in certain private indoor areas and in outdoor areas
Staff and community members alike love beautiful Lake Michigan being a quick 8 minute drive away, and the Inter-urban biking/walking trail which can be reached easily and quickly on foot.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor