About Maple Cottage AFH
Maple Cottage AFH is a residential care home located in the city of Federal Way, Washington, which is in King County. Federal Way is nestled along the Puget Sound shores, and is known for its logging industry. It has experienced significant growth over the last ten years, offering fun and exploration with plenty of parks and hiking trails, as well as lakefront commons, playgrounds and family friendly beaches. The temperatures are warm in summer, but never too hot, being classified as having a Mediterranean climate. The pleasant weather and many outdoor recreational spots make Federal Way a wonderful place to live.
Offering exceptional memory care services and personalized attention in a friendly group home setting, Maple Cottage AFH is an ideal place for your loved ones to retire. Our community is active and healthy, and we encourage participation and interaction so that our seniors maintain a high quality, well-balanced lifestyle. The staff are dedicated and committed to offering the highest level of care, whilst ensuring that our residents retain their dignity and privacy.
Maple Cottage AFH offers numerous amenities and activities to enhance every resident's way of life, including:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms and showers
- Pet friendly accommodations for both dogs and cats
- Nutritious meals are provided with Kosher and vegetarian options
- Beautician services are available at Maple Cottage AFH
- There are devotional services off-site
- Various activities and outings are organized
- Comfortable living rooms for reading, relaxing and socializing
- Secure garden for walks and outdoor enjoyment
Expect to find fun, freedom and relaxation at Maple Cottage AFH.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor