Magnolias of Lancaster
1870 Roherstown Rd Lancaster PA 17601
- Purposefully designed environment, including interior and exterior walking paths, way-finding cues and a home-like setting
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Neighborhoods designed for small groups of residents help to regulate stimulation and create familiarity
- Exterior living spaces include enclosed courtyards and patios
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual's needs
- Training designed to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
- Life Enrichment and Memory Support Programs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I am very grateful for the care and attention given to my husband. He passed recently, and everyone at Magnolias was especially kind to him and me.
Magnolias and my Mother's stay there
I am not sure where to begin. My Mother is now in Lancaster General Hospital, because she fell at Magnolias on Tuesday, the 1st of March 2016. She has bleeding in the brain and we are deciding if we should...
Our experience is over.
Started out good. Medications were over welming. Constantly given behaverial meds. We understood some of the need but not sure of the Doctor and how they monitored the resident. Change of management and short...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.