About Madison Manor Apartments
The Madison Manor Apartments is an independent senior housing community located in the rural city of Madison Heights, Oakland County, MI. The community is located nearby many local shopping and entertainment venues, making it a great place to live. A hospital is located directly next to the community, and Rosies Park is within walking distance. There is always something to do, and the beautiful Michigan seasons and views make it a serene place to call home.
The Madison Manor Apartments offers one or two bedroom apartments, depending on the need of the resident. The community is affordable and offers 24 hour emergency maintenance.
In addition to the location and the safety of its seniors, Madison Manor Apartments offers the following amenities to encourage interaction and to foster independence within its residents:
- Coffee hours every Friday morning
- Bunko and Bingo nights every week
- On-site activity center, including theater, chapel, arts and crafts, a store, and more
- Minutes from off-site recreation and dining
- Minutes from off-site health care facilities, including a hospital located next door
- Spacious floor plans
The Madison Manor Apartments is proud of the amenities it has to offer to its residents. We welcome you to join us for fun, independence, and peace at your new home in beautiful Madison Heights, MI.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor